Your Newark, DE home is your castle, and it deserves to offer you everything that you could dream of. At Anglin Construction, we believe that your roof is one of the single most important elements of your home – providing you a unique look that matches your style and taste while also protecting your home from the elements.
Metal roofing is one option that still isn't as popular as traditional compositional shingles, but that is becoming more and more popular as Newark homeowners recognize what it offers to them. As with anything else related to roofing, we feel that giving you information is vital for making sure that you can make the right choices regarding your roof – and understanding metal roofing is a key step in that.
Metal Roofing Benefits
There are numerous reasons that metal roofing has enjoyed a huge surge in popularity over the last several years, and when you review the different benefits that it has to offer it isn't hard to see why so many Newark, DE homeowners are considering it.
- Durability – Asphalt shingles are reliable, but metal roofing is even more durable than they can be. In fact, metal roofing can withstand winds of up to 140 MPH and stand up to hailstorms that would normally shred a traditional roof. And it isn't weakened in any way by the Delaware sun.
- Discounts – In fact, metal roofing is so durable and provides so much protection to a home that if you purchase metal roofing that meets certain specs, you could receive as much as a 35% discount on your Newark homeowner's insurance.
- Energy Efficient – Choosing a light colored metal roof will reflect a huge amount of sunlight back off of your home. This can help reduce cooling costs and lower the temps inside. In hot weather areas, this can reduce your cooling costs by 25% or more.
- Eco-Friendly – Did you know that 20 billion pounds of asphalt shingles go into the country's landfills every year? Metal roofs can be recycled, however, and are often made of recycled materials. In other words, they're a more earth-friendly choice.
- Easier Installs – Many people don't realize it, but metal roofing can usually be installed right over an existing roof. There is usually no need to remove existing shingles, which translates to less impact on the environment as well as a faster completion time with much less cleanup or mess.
All in all, metal roofing simply offers more for the money. Once installed, you can enjoy knowing that your Newark home is protected completely from the elements and will be for decades to come. At Anglin Construction, we want you to be happy with your roof. Not only will we handle the full installation and cleanup process for your metal roof, but we also make sure that you choose the options that are right for you and your home. No matter what your ultimate goals may be, we're here to help you. Contact us today at 302-220-0853 to get an estimate and consultation at no cost to you.